As 2015 starts, I can’t stop thinking of my new years resolutions to make this a better year for my family and me. These are some of the top on my list:
– Exercise more. I would like to hit the gym at least 3 times a week, and complete either one long run or one Tracy Anderson workout a week. Last year I was very disciplined about my workout routine until I gave birth to my baby girl and found out myself choosing a hour extra of sleep rather than going to the gym.
– Read more books. I used to read lots of books before becoming a mom. After that, of course I kept on reading, but mostly about babies and parenting … this year I would like to go back to my favorite topics, specially historical fiction :).
– Organize my family pictures. This one has been haunting me for a couple of years already. I am confronting that big pile of family pictures this year!
– Potty training my 2 1/2 boy. I hope this one is in my little boy’s New Year resolution list as well LOL.
– Cooking new recipes for my family. Last year I got a couple of nice cooking books because I wanted to try different recipes everyday. Nonetheless, I think I may have prepared 1 or 2 recipes of each :(… This year I would like to at least prepare one new recipe a week.
– Get one massage per month. Carrying a baby around all day long gives me backaches from time to time, so what a better way to fix the problem than getting a massage. I think full time mommies deserve this type of pampering. I love Massage Envy Brickell for regular massages, and I never miss the Miami Massage Month. My favorite Spa in Miami is Lapis, at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
– Writing a children’s book. I had written a very good one long time ago but never got to publish it. I would like to see if I can do so this year. It was a really nice story, and I know that my kids would love it :).
These are just some that came into my mind.
I hope we all can stick to our New Year Resolutions :).